[OpenSCAD] Suppressing "search term not found" warning in search( ) ???

runsun runsun at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 17:39:48 EDT 2015

When using search( ), the console pops out a "Warning: search term not found:
..." when the searched term not found.

Is there any way to suppress this warning ?

Here is the story:

I wanna use search( ) to build up a hash( ) function for parameter settings.
Users have the freedom to set some parameters, or not.

When a parameter is not set by users, the hash( ) function has a default
mechanism to handle it. This is considered normal (so shouldn't be
"warned").

With the warning, however, no matter whether the not-found is dealt with, it
always pops up the warning. As a result, it could end up a long list of
unnecessary warnings in the console. This is unacceptable in my case.

-----

$  Runsun Pan, PhD

$ -- OpenScad_DocTest: doc and unit test ( Github , Thingiverse  )

$ -- hash parameter model: here , here

$ -- Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca x64  + OpenSCAD 2015.03.15/2015.04.01.nightly