[OpenSCAD] animation control and sliders

kitwallace kit.wallace at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 04:18:04 EDT 2015

I've been playing with a script for generating and folding nets of  solids :

http://kitwallace.tumblr.com/post/115676322654/nets-of-regular-solids

I've set $t to control how folded the net is.  The animation then previews
the net as it changes from fully open to fully closed.  In addition to
generating animated gifs, this also allows me, with fps set to 0, to view
any intermediate position by setting the value of $t.  This is very handy
but it would be even better to have a slider here so the value can be
changed more easily.

More generally, it would be nice to be able to add more sliders which could
be used to vary any parameter in a  model.

Chris