[OpenSCAD] extending MCAD with an example for rotation

mitch mtchkll at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 20:28:40 EDT 2015

Hey Peter this is really nice.
-I agree, rotations are very useful and tricky to get right. A function to
do this would be very helpful.
-I like how you show the steps with vectors. I'm not sure if frameworks like
this have been implemented/distributed already, but reference features like
these really help the design process.
-I didn't realize it was so easy to make a transparency ('%' prefix) - I'm
going to start using this all the time. It's helpful to see what is going on
inside complex shapes and what primitives compose them.

This reminds me of David's MOCAD kit -
http://forum.openscad.org/Introduction-and-presentation-of-the-Mocad-Library-for-comment-td12175.html

Further, I'd like to see implementation of multiple callable coordinate
frames. (does this exist?)

Mitch