[OpenSCAD] Incrementing a variable doesn't work as expected.

MichaelAtOz oz.at.michael at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 05:57:51 EDT 2015

BTW you may want to check out  assign() [depricated]
<https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/OpenSCAD_User_Manual/Conditional_and_Iterator_Functions#Assign_Statement>
and  this.
<https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/OpenSCAD_User_Manual/List_Comprehensions>

-----
Unless specifically shown otherwise above, my contribution is in the Public Domain; To the extent possible under law, I have waived all copyright and related or neighbouring rights to this work. This work is published globally via the internet. :) Inclusion of works of previous authors is not included in the above.

The TPP is no simple “trade agreement.”   Fight it! http://www.ourfairdeal.org/